Monday 1 September 2014

#SEBloggerMeetup Goody Bag & Swap Box

#SEBloggerMeetup post continued!



 In my bag I got (left to right): an Elf voucher for 20% off of any order over £15, a small card with info about a new skincare range - UrbanVeda, 6 Pukka green teabags, a Superdrug hydrating facial sheet mask, Benefit Lollitint sample, UrbanVeda Purifying Day Cream sample, UrbanVeda Daily Purifying Facial Wash sample, Liz Earle Botanical Shine Conditioner sample, Liz Earle Botanical Essence No15 sample, 3 Nailgirls nail polishes in the shades 'Pink 5', 'Green 6' and 'Silver 3', 2 Gosh nail polishes in the shades '631 Million Stars' and '628 Stardust', 2 Drumstick lollies, parma violets and a Hotel Chocolat bar of caramel chocolate.
I haven't properly tried out any products yet, but there will be reviews!




So for our box swap, I received a mystery box from the lovely Lottie (HERE), in my box I was given a Carmex lip balm, a No7 eyeshadow in a green grey sort of colour (much prettier than it sounds!), a Sleek blush in rose gold (which I've been wanting for so long!), a Barry M High Shine nail varnish in 'Blueberry' and a Barry M Aquarium nail varnish in 'aqnp6' which is absolutely beautiful! I could not be more grateful for what I got in my pretty little box!

The box I gave away got given to the gorgeous Megan (HERE), in my box, I gave a Barry M matte top coat, Rimmel Wonder'full mascara, Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish lipstick in shade '16' and some watermelon 5 gum. I bought things that were on my list of things to buy, then I got jealous of my own purchases and had to go out and buy duplicates of everything for myself! I tried to find a shade of lipstick that could suit all skin tones as I didn't know who my box was going to, which is why I thought of this Kate lipstick in shade '16'!


Have you ever done a box swap? What new makeup products have you tried recently?
Tori. X

No comments:

Post a Comment