Monday 3 November 2014

Halloween Part I, II & III

Hello spooky cuties! So Halloween has come and gone and we're all left with our few pieces of candy and a scrawled up costume. I thought it would be nice to show you all what I decided to put on my face for this occasion. Now, I had three different places to go over the Halloween weekend so I had three different costumes to prepare which was the most fun thing to do because I love Halloween so much!



My first costume was Pikachu from Pokémon. Now I don't know about you guys, but every Halloween I've had has been absolutely freezing due to the fat that I'm from England (Yes, I used the word candy and I'm British...), and this year was no different! So to be able to wear a big, fluffy Pikachu onesie was awesome because I could layer it like mad underneath! Needless to say I ended up taking some of those layers off because I judged the weather wrong... Oops! For this makeup look I used Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in '261 Noir'. I used this to create Pikachu's nose and draw a lightning bolt down the side of my face. I then used Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in '240 Striking' to draw on Pikachu's cheeks. I put my hair in a simple pony so the makeup was more visible then went out to show off my look!

My second costume was a simple scarecrow. I first took a Revlon Matte Balm in the shade '245 Audacious' and drew some round cheeks like on Pikachu, a rounded triangle on my nose and I also filled in my lips this colour too. I then took the Rimmel Eye Definer and added some stitching around my mouth and to 'hold' the orange nose to my face. On my head I just wore an old looking straw hat that was lent to me by my friend Cain for these purposes and my outfit was just normal clothing with ripped jeans. I wore my hair down and backcombed it in places which isn't too obvious to see in this picture so I apologise. This was to make me, as a scarecrow, look more roughed up and straw like.

My third costume was a cat. Now this costume was more just makeup and some cat ears which was just thrown together as I was spending the night with my friend Starla who you can see in the picture on the left. We wanted to dress up but didn't have anything with us so this was used as a last resort but I thought I would show you guys anyway! The cat ears were bought from Poundland which was an absolute steal as they are made of metal and aren't flimsy at all! For the nose and whiskers, we both used the Rimmel Eye Definer once again!

I used the Rimmel Eye Definer in all of my costumes and the Revlon Matte Balm in two as they both last an amazingly long time, neither of them smudge once dry and the eyeliner is waterproof! Definitely good choices for Halloween nights out when rain and smudges can't be predicted!!

I'd say my favourite outfit of the three would have to be Pikachu. Even though this isn't scary and the scarecrow fits with the Halloween theme, I just loved my Pikachu costume and makeup so much!


What did you dress as for Halloween? Have I given you any ideas for next year?
Tori. X

No comments:

Post a Comment