Tuesday 23 December 2014

New Look Ankle Boots Purchase


Hey guys! So I haven't made a post in a while as I have been too distracted with college, friends and most importantly, Christmas!! We only have one more day and I'm so excited! Anyway, I thought I'd make a short post about a small purchase I made today.

Today I went out with a few friends to see the new 'Night at the Museum' which was by far the best one in my opinion. After the film had finished, we decided to go and do a bit of Christmas shopping. Of course, I couldn't resist dragging them all into Topshop, River Island and New Look. Unfortunately there was nothing in Topshop or River Island that took my fancy which surprised me a lot! So in New Look I was overjoyed when I saw these beauties. I absolutely love ankle boots and these were just calling my name so I had to buy them. They were priced up at £19.99 which I thought was a steal, when I arrived at the checkout I gave my student card and went to get my money when the man informed me they had been reduced to £8!! I was so happy but I had to play it cool until I left the tills and then squealed about it to my friends! I'm not sure if the reduction was just on these boots or if they were on everything so I would get down there quick and see if there's anything cute that you can snap up cheaper!


Have you made any purchases recently?
Tori. X

No comments:

Post a Comment